Project Manager | CLOSED
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge base management & organization;
- Responsible for direct communication with client stakeholders, building excellent relationships and engagement based on clear statements;
- Project resource management (staffing, people motivation, etc.), promoting the skills and growth of every team member;
- Ensure all team members are aligned with the project and program strategy;
- Enables close cooperation across all team members;
- Promotes and participates in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, and tooling, to enable the teams to deliver value;
- Responsible for the project overall quality and delivery to both the client and internal support team;
- Analytical and with attention to detail;
- Negotiation and Facilitation capacity, including conflict resolution.
Nice to have:
- Project management certifications such as PMP, Prince2, CSM or similar;
- Previous experience in Analytics/Business Intelligence project;
- Previous experience in IT projects within the Telecommunications sector.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.