RAN Technical Analyst and Developer | CLOSED
We are looking for RAN Analyst / Developer for our team in Lisbon or Porto.
What are we looking for?
- More than 4 years of RAN configuration and 2nd Line Tasks;
- Groovy work experience - nice to have;
- Motivation to learn new technologies within the Automation domain;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team;
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies – nice to have;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.