Software Engineer (Senior) - NodeJs & ReactJs | CLOSED
We're building a remote team of four engineers for a new project in a startup tech company based in New York, USA. The main technologies stack is NodeJs and/or ReactJS.
You will be responsible for producing code and testing a project, assisting the Team Lead and Design Lead in making low-level architectural decisions.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing NodeJs and/or ReactJs;
- Knowledge and ability to apply SOLID principles and design patterns;
- You must have experience using version control tools (GIT) and knowledge of the company’s workflow;
- You must be able to build solutions using complex data structures;
- Mastery of top-down and bottom-up testing strategies as well as their implementation through unit testing and/or integration testing;
- You must have a high level of analysis capability;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Fluent in English written & spoken.
- Produce test and execution code;
- Collaborate, when requested, in the design of applications;
- Provide technical knowledge to the team to guide junior engineers in their technical responsibilities.