Security Automation Engineer
We are hiring a Security Automation Engineer for a long term contract in a project in Porto area.
Skills and experience:
- Computer Science Degree, Master in Information Security or related areas;
- 1+ to 5+ years of experience in similar functions;
- Very comfortable with Windows and Linux command line experience;
- Understanding of the DevSecOps model;
- Knowledge of security best practices and guidelines (OWASP, NIST) is valuable;
- Experience in Security Automation;
- Solid experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Docker and Gitlab;
- Good understanding of Cloud environments such as AWS and Azure;
- Ability to work independently and in team settings under tight timelines and pressure;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).