Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
We are looking for Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator for our team in Porto or Lisbon (Hybrid or remote).
About the role
As a member of the managed services environment team, you will assist in defining and install middleware software for on-going projects. Provide technical inputs to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
What are we looking for?
- Linux systems administration (required);
- Install and administration of Oracle Middleware Products (e.g. Weblogic, SOA Suite);
- Experience with Cloud environments IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/IaC;
- Knows the basic concepts of Bash scripting, Networking and Oracle or other Databases;
- English communication (required - oral and writing).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.