Senior UI/UX Designer
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer, Product Design, or Research & UX |UI (mandatory);
- Experience using Figma;
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience (link or document with max 5MB);
- Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and on paper (or a dry erase board if that’s your thing);
- Experience doing research, and creating user personas is preferable;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Coaching skills are appreciated to guide less senior designers;
- Availability to travel on occasion;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.