Master Data Management: SQL/ETL Engineer
Do you want to be at the cutting edge of the Data Revolution?
Do you want to be building predictive models leveraging the most advanced Machine Learning (ML) and AI toolsets?
Do you want to be engaged in architecting the “Data-DNA” for the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industries impacting human lives?
If the answer to any of the above questions is Yes, this project is for you!
We are building a Data Engineer (ETL) team to support our client in the USA for an exciting new project in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical area.
- 2+ years of experience with Master Data Management (MDM);
- 2+ years of experience working with ETL tools in an enterprise data warehouse environment;
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgresSQL);
- Overall software development experience of 3+ years;
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Non Functional Requirements with Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Additionally, we seek individuals with the following skills:
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and programming ability;
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Initiative and willingness to work in fast paced, agile teams;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new programming languages and platforms and frameworks;
- Ability to work in global cross-office teams, including travelling to remote offices as required.