Product Owner | CLOSED
We are looking for a Product Owner for a long term role in a project in Porto.
- be the Product Owner of one of our products, for defining the product backlog and manage it;
- work towards the definition of the vision and strategy of the product and materialize it in the product roadmap;
- be responsible for the product, and you will, in a daily basis to bring about the best Product for our customers;
- meet with the stakeholders (internal and external) to gather their needs and, together with other teams, deliver the highest business value at each sprint.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years in a similar position (Product Owner, Product Development, Product Lead, Product Manager, etc.);
- Knowledge on Standard Security Protocols (SAML2, OAUTH2, OpenIdConnect, etc.);
- Experience working with IAM solutions;
- Experience creating and maintaining a Product backlog and sorting the Product backlog items according to priority;
- Knowledge on test principles using BDD, TDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, etc. (At least have interest to learn it);
- Good knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS/SSL/TLS Protocols;
- English (Fluent).
Nice to have:
- Experience in telecom networks (SS7, IMS, VoLTE) and protocols (SIP, INAP) are much appreciated.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.