Solution Architect Automation Domain | CLOSED
We are looking for Solution Architect Automation Domain for a Lisboa or Porto project (hybrid or remote).
About the role
We’re looking for a Solution Architect to reinforce our team working in projects for the automation domain. This person will provide technical solution leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, translate the client’s business requirements into systems architecture and design, working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions, assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients and mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes.
What are we looking for?
- Solution Design Experience;
- Cloud Solution Architecture Knowledge;
- Understanding Fault Management processes as well as Incident, Problem & Change management is a plus;
- Service & Resource network inventory modelling and related processes is also well regarded;
- 7+ years of experience undertaking different responsibilities including development, technical and solution design;
- Big Data Architecture knowledge valued
- Process Automation Experience Valued.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.