EAI Solution Architect
We are looking for EAI Solution Architect for a Lisboa or Porto project (hybrid or remote).
About the role
We are looking for experienced Solution Architects to reinforce our teams working with international clients in the EAI Domain. This position represents an opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders and be involved in an innovative industry.
As part of your job, you will:
- Provide technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project;
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design;
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions;
- Assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients;
- Identify risks and impact on the project solution;
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement;
- Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes.
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in integration projects (ESB Solutions with TIBCO, Oracle SOA Suite or other; Microservices and AWS Solutions);
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience assuming responsibilities in solution design and architecture using complex design patterns;
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns, and methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Telco Industry (BSS and OSS).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.