Business Intelligence (Microstrategy)
We are building a Business Intelligence team to support our client in the USA for an exciting new project in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical area.
- Designing, building and deploying reports & dashboards in Microstrategy that drive operational efficiency using best practice design and visualisation techniques;
- Work with key business stakeholders to capture and document clear requirements;
- Ensure maintenance of functional and technical documentation;
- Utilise a variety of data sources to gain rich insights;
- Ensuring that the reporting needs of the business stakeholders are delivered to agreed requirements and timelines;
- Support maintain and iterate existing reports and dashboards;
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing MicroStrategy solutions;
- Good founding in schema and data integration;
- Strong SQL;
- Demonstrated leadership ability during design conversations with customers;
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field;
- 3+ years of industry, technology, and services experience.