DevOps Engineer (remote)
We are hiring DevOps Engineers for a long term in Coimbra or remote from anywhere.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
- Experience with software engineering principles, testing practices and tools;
- Knowledge of continuous integration concepts and tools (SVN, Git, GoCD, Jenkins, Azure DevOps);
- Solid foundations of programming languages such as: Python;
- Experience with AWS, Fargate, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, CloudFormation, API Gateway, CircleCI, Containers, Docker;
- Excelent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.