Senior Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps
Join our client awesome SRE Team as Sr. Site Reliability Engineer and embrace a unique and challenging project. You can work from anywhere!
- Improve the deployment process to make it as boring as possible;
- Run our infrastructure with, Terraform, TerraGrunt, Ansible and Kubernetes;
- Work with metrics using tools like Prometheus and Grafana;
- Build resilient infrastructure and tooling solutions;
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack;
- Actively work to automatically detect potential issues in a large virtualized environment;
- Respond to security threats;
- Participate in a regular shift and on call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of experience on DevOps/Site Reliability engineering positions;
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills are required;
- Experience with designing and implementing CI/CD DevOps solutions using Azure DevOps, Git, Shell, YAML, Kubernetes and Docker;
- Expert level scripting (e.g. GoLang, Bash, PowerShell);
- Strong Experience with Micro services architecture;
- Expertise with Linux engineering and administration of virtual machines;
- Experience with RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch;
- Experience in Cloud technologies and different providers (AWS, GCP or Azure);
- Must be able to work with a distributed team in multiple time zone.