Android Mobile DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Android Mobile DevOps Engineer for a long term role in a project in Porto or Lisbon (Remote or Hybrid).
About the role
You will be responsible to design, build and assure the delivery of our customer Mobile applications under their digital projects where mobile channels are present. You will build and support native Android applications. You need to understand the mobile technology stack and development workstreams (Code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for apps) and participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos to the team and external stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar;
- + 3 years of experience on Mobile development in Android ecosystem such as Kotlin, Android SDK, MVVM architecture, Gradle;
- Know the development environment of Android OS;
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Keep constantly up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps;
- Hands-on experience on automation processes to build and deploy (CI/CD) through Jenkins/Git.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills.