Lead Full Stack Software Engineer | CLOSED
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer, with 4+ years of experience, for building complex data and analytics applications.
- Lead a team of Product and Data Engineers developing a cloud-native AI enabled platform;
- Design, Development and Implementation of Performant Data Systems at Scale;
- Performing Code Reviews, Bug Fixing, Root Cause Analysis;
- Collaborating with Architects, QA, Product Management, Performance Engineering, UI/UX, Security and other product teams;
- Working closely with Lead Sprint Planning, Estimation, Grooming, Retrospectives, meeting Sprint and Release Commitments;
- Taking complete ownership of the Feature or Task assigned and completing them with required quality to meet the acceptance criteria defined;
- Performing Proof of Concepts, Technology Evaluations exploring innovative solutions;
- Communicating with Business Stakeholders and Vendor teams.
- 4+ Years of Experience in Python Full stack Development Building Complex Data and Analytics Applications , Exposure to Web Frameworks like Flask with at least one year of Lead experience;
- Good understanding of Databases like PostgreSQL, DB Design, Writing SQL Queries, Performance Tuning and Optimizing them;
- Experience in writing Quality and Performant Code adopting to Coding Best Practices, Secure Coding Practices etc;
- Experience in CI/CD, Code Pipelines, Data Pipelines, Team City, Coverity Code Analyzer etc;
- Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop Ecosystem, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Oozie etc. is a plus;
- AWS Services like S3, EC2, EMR, Lambda, Redshift, RDS is a plus;
- Experience in Agile Methods, Scrum Ceremonies, Jira, Confluence etc;
- Fluency in English is required.