Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Telecommunications and Informatics Engineering;
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a SRE/DevOps Engineer;
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Backend Developer or Sysadmin Engineer;
- Solid Background in Infrastructure-As-Code using Terraform;
- Working knowledge on Python, Shell, Ansible and YAML packages;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling, and management of containerized applications;
- Strong hands-on experience on AWS ecosystem and architecture;
- Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Proficiency to expert scripting and automation skills converting manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated automation;
- Strong Knowledge & experience in system monitoring techniques and tools supporting unattended operations
- Excelent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work after-hours and occasionally travel.
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.