Internal Control consultant
We are looking for Internal Control consultant for our team in a client in Porto area.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education in Computer Engineering or similar fields of study, mainly in referenced universities;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in IT area;
- Relevant experience defining and implementing the framework of Internal Control within the Group
- Background in IT area is valued;
- Experience on beinf responsible for managing all aspects of Internal Control lifecycle following COSO framework – risk assessment, control design, control testing and monitoring;
- Experience on conducting annual risk assessment on all IT processes – identification and analysis of risk;
- Solid experience on working closely with all IT teams in identifying and defining controls, drafting process narratives;
- Be experienced on providing regular training on Internal Control topics;
- Solid experience on reporting on Internal Control activities;
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English.