Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
We are looking for Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator for our team in a client in Porto or Lisbon area.
About the role
Design, install, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, application servers, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the managed services environment team, you will assist in defining and install middleware software for on-going projects. Provide technical inputs to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
This person will engage with other teams to ensure full project alignment, evaluate requirements and suggests solutions and architectures in the context of a project or a proposal and troubleshoot Incidents and other issues.
What are we looking for?
- Linux systems administration (required);
- Install and administration of Oracle Middleware Products (e.g. Weblogic, SOA Suite);
- Experience with Cloud environments IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/IaC;
- Knows the basic concepts of Bash scripting, Networking and Oracle or other Databases.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills