Application Maintenance Engineer for Integration & Micro Services Domains
We are looking for Application Maintenance Engineer for Integration & Micro Services Domains for our team in Lisbon or Porto.
About the role
We are looking for an Application Maintenance Engineer to leverage our Digital Delivery operations teams to assure a regular product increment and guarantee the 360 observability processes to assure their reliability and stability.
This person will works inside the DevOps squads focus on the integration and microservices ecosystem, helping analyze, validate, supporting, and managing the activities towards the best practices implementation, on the following main areas:
- Microservices, Backend and integration services
- Application Maintenance and Infrastructure;
- Non-Functional Requirements Management and Implementation;
What are we looking for?
- Experience with MicroServices;
- Experience with Integration platforms (WebLogic, OSB);
- Experience in application reliability practices for client (internal and client) facing experience;
- Experience with Environments & Infrastructure (Unix/Linux);
- Experience working in Operations, in the following processes:
- Incident management and Asset reliability risks evaluation;
- Problem management processes;
- Driving the collection of solution reliability metrics communicating to internal and external stakeholders;
- Real time solution monitor solutions & tools (e.g: Kibana, Elastic Search, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Grafana);
- Experience in business/technical assessments on solutions life cycle asset management processes.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills