About the role
We are looking for a Junior Devops Engineer for our Managed Services, Digital Experience perimeter. You will be part of our Agile Squads and work within our development and operations teams (DevOPs).
You will be designing, building, testing and supporting backend capabilities in our customer billing & reporting solutions.
You will be onboarded in dynamic teams, where the digital delivery factory is based on people satisfaction. We apply the industry best practices using agile methodologies with focus continuous improvement, reusability, and innovation mindset.
What are we looking for?
Candidates will be required to have knowledge of:
- OOP languages (Java, C++, etc…);
- ETL processes and technologies (ODI);
- Unix systems.
Desired knowledge but not essential (will be provided on the Job):
- Oracle components (Weblogic, ODI, BIP and BRM);
- Mediation components (OCOMC and MediationZone);
- Experience with Elastic Stack or other logs & observability tools;
- Telecom Business process Experience.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.