Integration - Application Maintenance Engineer
We are looking for Integration - Application Maintenance Engineer for our team in Lisbon or Porto.
About the role
We are looking for a 2nd & 3rd line technical support candidate to work within our team.
This person will help in the preventive maintenance, especially on the application operation and will be responsible to identify and resolve issues resulting from Middleware components.
This person will manage and troubleshoot all incidents reported to the support team’s, develop and deliver code fixes if necessary, ensure that all stakeholders are communicated to and updated in line with company standards and service level agreements and update the knowledge base and documentation that exist and produce new documents.
What are we looking for?
- Medium skills on Unix administration, Shell Script, SQL;
- Oracle Weblogic & Fusion Middleware;
- Knowing the concepts of ITIL processes;
- AM engineer Capabilities - ability to prevent and diagnose for client and system issues;
- Experience with continuous integration and Continuous deliver (CI/CD) process;
- Experience on DevOps Approach as developer/operations (less relevant);
- Java development / code fix experience (less relevant).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.