We are looking for Delivery Manager for our team in Lisbon.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager. This role will be responsible for managing change for our customers core applications, ensuring adherence to delivery framework and best practices. It should also be actively involved in process improvement and reporting.
The right candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to drive positive change and improvements in working practices by working closely with the team, customers, partners and third parties across our customer delivery ecosystem. Experience in Agile based delivery methodologies is beneficial for this position.
This person will coordinate Business as Usual (BAU) changes related with Production maintenance & support coming from the Operations team (ITIL) and also manage all the business Change Request delivery process related with incremental product capabilities.
You will also be integrated in a very dynamic team, focus on continuous improvements and with direct engagement with the development stream, to work under an Agile methodology and addressing a DevOps delivery paradigm.
What are we looking for?
- Has experience in software delivery management and has been in the role of Delivery manager on Digital Transformation projects
- Has experience of implementing and managing processes and governing them with technical teams
- Knowledge on SOA and distributed architectures, digital platforms, relational and non-relational databases (including scripting language), Systems Integration and communication technologies (SOAP, REST, JDBC, HTTP/S, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, others), CI/CD approach, and cloud solutions (PaaS,IaaS, other).
Candidates will be required to demonstrate experience and certifications on ITIL and Agile methodologies:
- Has experience of the full project life cycle, from initial analysis and solution design to user acceptance testing and production support (mandatory)
- Has experience in estimation methods (mandatory)
- Understands and demonstrates the Agile principles and best practices of software development and promote DevOps culture (mandatory)
- Agile Certifications
- PMP certifications
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint (mandatory).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.