IT Risk Security Project Manager
We are looking for an IT Risk Security Project Manager, to integrate in the IT Risks and Cybersecurity department.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- 6 to 10 years of experience as Project / Program Manager or coordinator;
- Good knowledge of Information System (IS) and / or Security of Information System (ISS);
- Cybersecurity Governance: framework (NIST / CIS framework), Security incident management, Logging & Detection (SIEM – ELK products);
-Application Security: DevSecOps CI/CD toolchain; Threat modeling, Security architecture key concepts;
- Preferably previous experiences in a Banking / Financial environment;
- PMP or PRINCE 2 certification is desired;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.