PMO - Scrum Master
We are looking for PMO- Scrum Master for our team in Lisbon.
- Build and coach high performing teams;
- Look for ways to strengthen teams understanding of Agile / Scrum concepts and principles;
- Ensure teams actions are aligned with the product/squad goals and vision;
- Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved within and across teams;
- Maintain transparency across the organization about development progress and grow trust;
- Identify trade-offs between short and long term benefits to drive shared vision between the team and Product owner/manager;
- Support and educate the Product owner/manager, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog;
- Guide the team on self organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
- Assess the maturity of the team coach members to improve maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt.
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) (not required);
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
Product / Digital Expertise:
- Knowledgeable about various Agile methodologies, Product Management and experienced in coaching product and agile teams;
- Delivery or software / product development background;
- Foundational skills in Data Engineering, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Automation and Emerging Technology.
Leadership skills and behaviors:
- Creates a culture that relentlessly focuses on helping people and organizations we touch;
- Thought leader, focusing on Business agility, Agile delivery with a fail-fast mindset, and measurable outcomes;
- Commitment to Our Credo, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (who we are and what we believe) by ensuring we are attracting, developing and retaining talent that reflect the communities our teams serve;
- Able to develop and foster teamwork and facilitate team dynamics;
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to coach and mentor team all roles on a Scrum team;
- Skilled in building relationships and navigating through organizations;
- An ideal candidate will also have technical experience working with various technology stacks and coaching development teams;
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.