Cyber Defense Integration Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Defense Integration Consultant to join our team in a client in Porto area.
- One to four (1-4) years of Support the Level 3 is experience required;
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills;
- Strong experience on researching, evaluating, designing, testing, recommending the implementation of new or update information security hardware or software and analyse its impacts on the existing environment;
- Depth experience on analysing security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs and intrusion prevention system logs;
- Experience on producing documentation and guarantee the resilience of architecture for receiving and handling logs for SIEM. (Contemplating log retention, parsing, inventory of assets covered in monitoring...);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.