We are looking for SOC Analyst for our team in Lisbon or Porto.
About the role
This role will function as a SOC Analyst you will monitor, analyze and execute corrective actions to security related events.
In this position you will contribute to the investigation of alerts, vulnerabilities attacks, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations for remediation, and assisting in the implementation.
- Incident response;
- Computer forensics;
- Network defence;
- Infrastructure security monitoring;
- Digging into system logs to try to trace attacks and determine when and how systems were compromised;
- Ethical hacking;
- Performing security and risk analyses to pinpoint vulnerabilities and assessing their potential impact on the organization;
- Updating security systems to make sure the organization is sufficiently protected from cyber threats;
- Recommending improvements to security.
What are we looking for?
- Linux systems administration;
- Experience installing and configurating applications;
- Experience with Cloud environments IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/IaC;
- Knows the basic concepts of Bash scripting, Python, Networking;
- Knowledge in automation using Ansible;
- Experience in ELK stack;
- Experience in Linux OS hardening – RHEL based;
- Knowledge in security tooling for pentesting, security audits and Kali Linux;
- Experience in infrastructure management (required);
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.