Backend Software Engineer (Java) | CLOSED
As a Backend Software Engineer you’ll be part of the development of the core service-oriented architecture.
We’re looking for experienced Backend Engineers (Java focus) who have interest for solving complex and interesting problems.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Operational aspects, building performant applications and monitoring them showing you care about your code;
- Working with relational and non relational databases,
- Working with frameworks such as Spring Boot or Vert.x (although not essential);
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and DevOps;
- Being self-driven, self-organized and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose;
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services.