Technical Writer | CLOSED
• Proven work experience in technical writing of software customer documentation, product documentation, or online publishing including experience authoring technical customer-facing materials;
• Superior written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Experience with Customer Documentation authoring tools and solutions (e.g.: FrameMaker, Robohelp, LaTeX, DITA etc.);
• Highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented with strong multitasking and prioritization skills;
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and images;
• Experience with software development project tracking and content management tools, such as Jira and Confluence, is a plus;
• Computer savvy, with the ability to learn new software tools quickly;
• Interest in the future of Customer Documentation, CMS, UX and relevant tools.
• Create and maintain high-quality customer-facing and internal content, in formats such as user guides, online help, tutorials, wikis, UI messaging, etc.;
• Collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, Technical Support and Testers; to champion clear, concise and useful documentation;
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
• Edit, clarify, and proofread content produced by non-writers, and mentor to improve their writing skills;
• Enhance internal processes and procedures to streamline workflow and increase team efficiency;
• Strategize to improve and innovate our end products.