Senior Software Architect / Software Developer | CLOSED
- Review and optimize the existing software and system architecture.
- Lead the migration and improvement of the tech stack to a microservice architecture with multiple universal front-end applications.
- Create and document architectural blueprints that focus on efficiency, reliability and sustainability.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes.
- Provide technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to the engineering teams in Porto and Vienna.
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design and NFRs.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related domains.
- Ideally working experience as a software architect or ready for the next step.
- Knowledge about event driven architecture, streaming or messaging and have successfully applied at least one of these in your previous projects.
- Exceptional knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Updated and experience with the latest frontend technologies like Node.js, React or Angular and ES2016.
- Strong technical mindset and you pay great attention to details.
- Keen on new challenges and brilliant problem solver.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.