Technical Managers / Software Architects
- Responsible for collaboration and communication with various teams as needed;
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements;
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects;
- Deliver products consistently, on time, on budget and on quality;
- Work closely with the project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Review all work produced by the development team;
- Ensure that the code produced meets the company standards.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related domains;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field (.NET or Java);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading development teams;
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environments;
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills;
- Solid working knowledge in software and programming languages;
- Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.