SQL Server Developer | CLOSED
In this project you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a SQL Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change the telecom area as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.
Main responsibilities & qualifications:
- 1+ year of SQL Server database development/managing;
- Create queries on large data sets;
- Tune queries to obtain maximum performance where necessary;
- Optimize database code by analyzing query execution plans;
- Research new ways to improve existing functionality;
- Managing Server and Database storage;
- Infrastructure monitoring and analysis;
- Commit to continuous improvement in methodologies as applied to database design and development;
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities;
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving and a dedication to high quality code.