OutSystems Architect | CLOSED
Do you want to have the opportunity to influence the lifecycle of a product that is changing how we see technology? Then, Dellent is right for you!
We are looking for a OutSystems Architect that will play a critical customer-facing role by providing technical solutions that ensure application performance.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design;
- Able to handle an even split between architecture and design responsibilities (50%) and programming responsibilities (50%);
- Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across systems;
- Collaborate on team growth through peer coding, code review, and knowledge transfer;
- As a technical leader or contributor (or both), solve problems of considerable scope and complexity and mentor less senior developers with their work;
- Experience with leading other members of the development team in design, development, implementation, peer code reviews, and technical meetings;
- Drive the continuous evolution of best practices in the OutSystems development team;
- More than 7 years working with the platform;
- Background working with .net or java for more than 4 years;
- Able to install, upgrade, migrate a platform installation.