- Designing, building and deploying reports & dashboards in Tableau that drive operational efficiency using best practice design and visualisation techniques;
- Work with key business stakeholders to capture and document clear requirements;
- Responsible for ensuring effective and efficient use of Tableau, including knowledge sharing across the BI&A team and keeping up to date with the evolution of Tableau and associated products in the marketplace;
- Ensure maintenance of functional and technical documentation;
- Utilise a variety of data sources to gain rich insights;
- Ensuring that the reporting needs of the business stakeholders are delivered to agreed requirements and timelines;
- Support maintain and iterate existing reports and dashboards;
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Advanced knowledge on Tableau software (Desktop, Server);
- Experience with Tableau Prep;
- Develop visualisations that are easy to understand and digest;
- Ability to manipulate large and complex data sets;
- Knowledge and experience of commercial performance metrics.
- Business and results-oriented;
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic;
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex ideas in simple terms;
- Good commercial awareness.