Fullstack Developer (Java)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team in Lisbon, where you will:
- Be the go-to-person on a Scrum team for the Web Development backlog;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Adhere and contribute to the Scrum team’s Agile agreements and work methodology;
- Enrol in challenges such as:
- Migration of Weblogic application server to Jboss/Wildfly;
- Migration to containers;
- Use your expertise and knowledge to contribute to product growth.
What are we looking for?
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Distributed version control system (e.g., Git);
- Application Server experience (e.g., Jboss/Wildfly);
- RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of CI/CD:
- Gitlab CI, Jenkins or similar;
Nice to have:
- Weblogic experience;
- DBMS (e.g., PostgreSQL);
- LDAP experience;
- HTML5 and CSS3;
- Unit Test Frameworks;
- Test Frameworks (e.g., Cypress).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.