Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst | CLOSED
Dellent is seeking for a Business Intelligence Developer with Analytical capability. You will be involved in the development and maintenance of scheduled Data Loading from various data sources, the blending of this data into the centralised Data Warehouse, which underpins Business Intelligence and Analytical capability, and general data migration and loading tasks as needed to and from various systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of Data Loading, Data Integrity and Data Quality using Enterprise ETL tools;
- Experience of Data Warehousing design, development and management processes;
- Experience of Big Data platforms (Hadoop/Azure/Google Analytics) and MicroStrategy;
- Excellent technical and organizational skills;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Problem solving ability.
- Plan, design and engineer ETL processes, according to best practice;
- Be involved in the development lifecycle of all reporting projects (ETL, Database and Analytics);
- Implement continuous review and improvement of the ETL process, ensuring maximum throughput, efficiency and data quality, liaising with the DBA, and other relevant parties as needed;
- Provide data extracts and loads on an ad-hoc basis.