Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Consultant for a long term role in this project in Lisbon or Porto.
Your key responsibilities
- Defining and implementing technical and business requirements to implement Service Now platform (ITSM, ITOM, GRC, etc.);
- Acting as a lead across all aspects of ServiceNow project and solution delivery;
- Overseeing application and workflow configuration;
- Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components;
- Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance;
- Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams;
- Experience with the ITSM and GRC modules, including Incident, Problem, Change, and Compliance Management;
- Contributing to clients’ business development;
- Supporting the team management.
Skills and attributes for success
- A strategic focused mind-set;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Forward thinker and self-starter;
- Creative, proactive, team player and able to work under pressure.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education preferably in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar fields of study;
- At least 2 years of ServiceNow technical experience;
- Proven experience with ITSM and GRC modules in ServiceNow;
- Project management skills: autonomy and proactivity, conducting analysis from beginning to end and structuring the final deliverable fulfilling demanding plans;
- Full Portuguese and English Proficiency.