Webmethods Technical Architect
Here you will work in the development of high-tech systems integration services in areas such as digital transformation and network automation for different sectors of activity, but in particular for telecommunications.
We are looking for a Webmethods Technical Architect to work on this remote or hybrid project in Lisbon or Porto.
About the role:
This position represents an opportunity to undertake different responsibilities including development, functional, technical analysis and technical leading in a multi-disciplinary environment.
As part of your job you will:
- Analyse, design, build and test Integration solutions based on business requirements;
- Identify risks and impact on the project solution;
- Support activities of entry into production;
- Ensure the best practices in software design and development;
- Coaching junior developers.
What are we looking for?
- Between 1 to 4 years of development experience in the Integration area (with webmethods or other ESB tool);
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement;
- Participation in functional and technical analysis initiatives;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!