IBM BAW Developer
Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for an IBM BAW Developer to work in this finance project in Lisbon or Porto.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop business processes using the IBM BAW (IBM BPM) platform;
- Participate in the definition of business requirements, data analysis and design of complex workflow solutions;
- Configure and integrate external systems to support BPM workflows;
- Develop efficient and scalable solutions to complex business problems;
- Document projects and participate in code reviews to ensure the quality of work done;
- Work as a team, collaborate with other developers, architects, project managers and other areas.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Dynamic and positive attitude;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong autonomy, communication, and collaboration skills;
- Dedicated, efficient, innovative, resourceful, and able to work under pressure;
- A strong work ethic, technical rigor, and attention to detail;
- Willing to join a young and dynamic team in a challenging environment.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related area;
- Minimum experience of 3 years in business process development using IBM BAW (IBM BPM);
- Strong understanding of business process modelling concepts;
- Experience with systems integration using technologies such as SOAP and REST;
- Experience with SQL Server databases, IBM DB2 among others;
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience / affinity with the financial sector is a plus;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Good communication skills.