Technical Business Analyst
Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to work in this finance project in Lisbon or Porto.
Your key responsibilities:
- Conducting detailed technical analysis of complex systems and processes;
- Identification of areas of improvement and development of recommendations for optimization;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business needs and requirements;
- Translate technical requirements into functional specifications;
- Design and implement process improvements;
- Development and maintenance of project plans and schedules;
- Conducting acceptance tests;
- Provide ongoing support to stakeholders after implementation.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Dynamic and positive attitude;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong autonomy, communication, and collaboration skills;
- Dedicated, efficient, innovative, resourceful, and able to work under pressure;
- A strong work ethic, technical rigor, and attention to detail;
- Willing to join a young and dynamic team in a challenging environment.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar areas;
- More than 2 years of experience as a Consultant/Analyst;
- Strong technical skills in software development, database design and programming languages;
- Experience with agile methodologies and project management tools.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Experience / affinity with the financial sector is a plus;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Good communication skills.