Truesight Server Management
Are you eager to be part of a multinational project in the field of information technology? Here you’ll have the opportunity to work as a consultant and collaborate with talented colleagues and clients across the globe. Join us in this project and start making a contribution to innovation in the industry!
We are looking for a Truesight Server Management to work in this project in Lisbon (Sintra).
- Provide high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation;
- Advise on exceptionally complex problems that necessitate a high-level knowledge of the BMC's Automation & Orchestration products for effective implementation;
- Participate, as needed, in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, modeling, simulation, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases;
- Implementing monitoring for SLAs (Service Level Agreements);
- Developing reports for performance monitoring;
- Operating in an ITSM/ITIL-based organization.
What We Expect:
- Operational fluency in both Windows and Linux environments;
- Experience with monitoring tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Observium, HP OpenView, SCOM, SolarWinds, etc;
- Administration and operational support of BMC Monitoring Software.TrueSight, BPPM, PATROL, EUEM, TMART;
- Background working in an environment which uses BMC ITSM Suite of products;
- Remedy, Atrium CMDB, Blade Logic, ADDM, My IT, Atrium SSO/RSSO;
- Ability to easily adapt and support highly specialized applications and operational environment;
- Experience with Single-Sign-On;
- Experience with other monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, Observium, HP OpenView, SCOM, SolarWinds);
- Engineer-level skills in Windows and Linux environments;
- Ability to troubleshoot TCP/IP issues;
- BASH and/or PowerShell scripting;
- Postgres and/or Sybase database experience;
- HAproxy or IPVS software-based load balancer experience;
- Experience using and integrating Single Sign-On (SSO) systems;
- Expertise managing projects and teams through completion;
- Python and SQL development experience;
- BMC Software specific experience: BMC TrueSight Total Capacity Optimization;
- Experience using or deploying BMC TrueSight Operations Management 10.0 and above; BMC Patrol 10.0 and above; BMC BladeLogic Server Automation; BMC Remedy;
- Various other BMC products;
- BMC Certified Professional / BMC Certified Expert a PLUS;
- Self-starter with strong technical skills.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!