Truesight Server Automation
Are you eager to be part of a multinational project in the field of information technology? Here you’ll have the opportunity to work as a consultant and collaborate with talented colleagues and clients across the globe. Join us in this project and start making a contribution to innovation in the industry!
We are looking for a Truesight Server Automation to work in this project in Lisbon (Sintra).
- Administration and operational support of BMC Monitoring Software.TrueSight, BPPM, PATROL, EUEM, TMART;
- Ability to easily adapt and support highly specialized applications and operational environment;
- Provide high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation;
- Advise on exceptionally complex problems that necessitate a high-level knowledge of the BMC's Automation & Orchestration products for effective implementation;
- Participate, as needed, in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, modeling, simulation, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
What We Expect:
- Experienced with TrueSight Server Automation (BMC Server Automation);
- Experience with monitoring tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Observium, HP OpenView, SCOM, SolarWinds, etc;
- Background working in an environment, which uses BMC ITSM Suite of products;
- Remedy, Atrium CMDB, Blade Logic, ADDM, My IT, Atrium SSO/RSSO;
- Extensive knowledge of BMC Server Automation Architecture and data flow;
- Good understanding in the Domain of Automation and Troubleshooting using BMC Server Automation;
- Experience of large deployments using BMC Server Automation for Compliance, Patch Management, OS Provisioning and Application Deployment;
- Experience on RBAC Management and NSH script using TrueSight Server Automation;
- Experience in NSH Script;
- Experience on Upgrade/Migration and Smart reporting;
- Extensive experience in automating workflows for Infrastructure Automation, business automation workflows;
- Experienced in integrating with other tools as BMC Remedy, BMC Server Automation (TSA) and TrueSight Operations Management etc;
- Build Project documentation & training users;
- Good hands on Windows and Linux/Unix platforms;
- Having good understanding of ITIL processes;
- Experience in the management of all phases of the application lifecycle and best practices of software design. This includes Design, Installation, Development, Testing, and Deployment;
- Self-starter with strong technical skills.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!