Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for an Scrum Master to work in this project in Lisbon or Porto.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Design, delivery and implement consulting projects and solutions related with technology and agile transformation;
- Participate in strategic business projects based on the application of agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Be part of transformation projects – process and technologic approach (business solutions assessment and technological functional improvements);
- Follow the Agile methodology in the various projects;
- Develop Scrum Master and RPA technical projects;
- Contribute to the Change Management – Change Impact Assessments, communications, stakeholders management, training and functional support;
- Participate in the process design workshops, definition of business process procedures, system configuration, solution demonstration and gain acceptance from the customer;
- Active communication with functional team, interpretation of requirements and transformation of functional drawings into technical drawings;
- Team management;
- Establish professional and trust relationships with customers and staff;
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Business mindset;
- Ability to think out of the box and create multidisciplinary solutions;
- Autonomy, organization and sense of responsibility;
- Great communication and problem solving skills;
- Ability to guide the team on how to use Agile practices and values, in order to improve the client satisfaction;
- Creative, proactive, team player and critical thinking;
- Ability to influence agile teams;
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Forward thinker and self-starter;
- A strong work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic Degree in Engineering, Informatic, Management or similar fields of study;
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience;
- Scrum Master professional certification;
- Certification in Kanban;
- Knowledge and experience in applying various agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge and experience in tools to support agile methodologies (e.g. JIRA, Confluence);
- Autonomy in performing tasks and finding solutions, as well as motivation to ensure continuous personal growth;
- Focused in project management;
- Full English Proficiency.