Senior Manual Quality Tester
Being part of a team whose mission is to transform the way software development is done, sounds like something you'd like to be a part of? In this project you will be able to do that in a relaxed, dynamic and multicultural team, with presence in different countries.
We are looking for a Senior Manual Quality Tester to work in project in Lisbon area.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Experience with SQL and data validation;
- Experience with testing tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, or similar;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us?
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!