Web Architect (mobility area)
With us, you can work directly on a project focused on the development and implementation of advanced toll and mobility solutions with a strong national and international presence. Here you will get in touch with end-to-end billing systems, MaaS platforms, traffic management and other mobility solutions.
We are hiring a Web Architect for an international transportation project in Oeiras.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Strong Engineering background with at least 8 years in the industry;
- Experience working in agile environments with continuous delivery practices;
- Comprehensive knowledge of design patterns and development best practices;
- Programming environments: .NET, Spring Boot, Angular, ReactJs;
- Developing and maintaining Content Management Systems;
- Designing and implementing distributed systems;
- Working with technologies like AWS, Kubernetes and Kafka.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!