IT Internal Auditor
We are seeking a IT Internal Auditor to join our team in Porto (hybrid model).
In this project you’ll contact with the European stock market area. Despite its development center being located in Porto and all administrative support in Lisbon, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across several European cities.
- Develop and implement IT audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risks and test objectives;
- Identify and assess IT-related risks and clearly communicate them to stakeholders;
- Document auditing work comprehensively in the audit tool in an accurate and timely manner and perform deep dive analysis, and assess the related risks and controls;
- Evaluate the systems established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, laws and regulations which could significantly impact the organization;
- Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the IT processes, circumstances, and risks;
- Follow the implementation of published recommendation to make sure that adequate corrective actions are taken and that actions are effective in remediating the risk in a timely manner;
- Support in the performance of the annual Risk Assessment exercise and consequently in the development of a risk-based, current and relevant annual audit plan.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in IT systems audit. Security, technology or data analysis experience highly desirable;
- Experience in evaluating controls related to COBIT, ITIL, ISO17799 and ISO 27001 & 27002 standards and referential;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Autonomous and rigorous professional;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work effectively between organizations at all levels;
- Excellent interviewing skills;
- Ability to effectively elicit information from within and outside and professionally substantiate findings and conclusions;
- Strong prioritization skills. Must have the ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.