IT Transversal Risk and Internal Control Officer
We are seeking a IT Transversal Risk and Internal Control Officer to join our team in Porto (hybrid model).
In this project you’ll contact with the European stock market area. Despite its development center being located in Porto and all administrative support in Lisbon, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across several European cities.
- The IT Transversal Risk and Internal Control Officer will be responsible, within the IT Transversal department, for the deployment of the IT Controls and Risks framework throughout the organization;
- The expected outcome of this initiative is an updated control framework including detailed and documented processes, a control program, as well as, reporting and decision-making venues to appropriately track and mitigate risks;
- Monitoring and deployment of IT controls;
- Support in refining the framework and organizing the objectives of IT governance and bringing in the best practices in IT processes;
- Support in process descriptions to reinforce controls;
- Define appropriate control objectives;
- Assess the maturity and the capability of processes while addressing the gaps;
- Continuous assessment of IT risks and appropriate reporting;
- Proactively identify IT risks through process assessments and support in defining appropriate action plans;
- Report on status of IT risks to appropriate stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Engineer/IT academic background;
- Experience in evaluating controls related to COBIT, ITIL, and ISO 27001 & 27002 standards and referential;
- Experience in assessing risks following a recognized framework;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work effectively between organizations at all levels;
- Fluency in English is required;
- IT and Information Security certifications are a plus.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.