Software Engineer (C/C++)
This project is based on the supply of software systems and services for security, mission and critical business applications for different sectors of activity such as banking, mobility, aeronautics, security, among others. We are hiring a Software Engineer (C/C++) for a project in Portugal.
- At least 4 years of experience;
- Solid knowledge of C/C++;
- Relevant experience in architecture and high-level design;
- Experienced in designing a solution in linux environment and or mixed environments;
- Knowledgeable with defining the architecture of software configuration – vms, dockers, containers;
- Fluent English language skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us.