Are you eager to be part of a multinational project in the field of information technology? Here you’ll have the opportunity to work as a consultant and collaborate with talented colleagues and clients across the globe. Join us in this project and start making a contribution to innovation in the industry!
We are looking for a Network Consultant to work in a project in Lisbon (Sintra).
- Maintaining network security by monitoring security threats and vulnerabilities, and recommending solutions to mitigate risks;
- Installing, configuring, and testing new network hardware and software;
- Coordinating with IT staff to plan new network installations or upgrades of existing networks;
- Troubleshooting network problems by testing network components for malfunctions or defects;
- Planning, designing and implementing new networking solutions for businesses or organizations;
- Analyzing network performance to identify areas of improvement;
- Designing and building computer networks from scratch or improving existing ones;
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer network systems such as routers, switches, firewalls, and network security devices.
What We Expect:
- Experience with firewall (Fortinet, Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco ASA);
- Experience with Routing and Switching;
- Experience with troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!