Senior Windows System Administrator
We are seeking a Senior Windows System Administrator to join our team in Porto (hybrid model).
In this project you’ll contact with the European stock market area. Despite its development center being located in Porto and all administrative support in Lisbon, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across several European cities.
- Provide innovative solutions to enable industrialization, improve productivity, efficiency and time-to-market;
- Monitor and track the performance and capacity of environments;
- Use expertise in IT project delivery (project management, architecture, design, development and operations) to deliver critical in-house solutions required by IT and Business departments;
- Participate in team discussions to design the best architecture for our applications;
- Coordinate process improvement, re-engineering and solutions designs to respond to the development identified during reviews;
- Ensure code and design system architectures are developed to define user compatibility;
- Debug and optimize code, automate tasks and repeated manual work;
- Review and update existing documentation.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Security knowledge of Windows operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements
Office 365 (implementation of Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment), IaaS production environments (systems, networks, End User Computing…);
- Experience with Windows SO on premisses ans Cloud;
- Active directory, office 365, Azure, Sharepoint;
- Experience in process improvement, re-engineering and root-cause analysis/resolution
- Flexibility and ability to work in environments with changing priorities.
- Strong persuading and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively at both business and technical levels.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with the minimum of supervision.
- The ability to liaise with different levels of staff within the organization.
- Good team player.
- Must be motivated to progress in the role.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and manage work according to deadlines.
- Pragmatic approach.
- Willingness to share experience / knowledge.
- Availability for oncalls.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.