With us, you can work directly on a project focused on the development and implementation of advanced toll and mobility solutions with a strong national and international presence. Here you will get in touch with end-to-end billing systems, MaaS platforms, traffic management and other mobility solutions.
We are hiring a Business Analyst for an international transportation project in Oeiras.
- A minimum of 3/4 years of professional experience in Business Analysis and Design of business processes in IT;
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to understand the “big picture” and pay attention to detail;
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis on varying project types;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of business analysis principles, methodologies and analytics tools;
- Being comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event-based technologies will be valued; Exhibit an ability to think and understand systems from both functional and technical perspective and plan strategically;
- Experience in design, execution and coordination of functional tests, in collaboration with the development team;
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Strong partnering skills and ability to work within a collaborative team environment;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team in which you have changed your delivery focus rapidly and regularly when needed; Experience working in an Agile setting, writing User Stories, User Story Mapping and working in an agile tool (Jira or similar);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills;
- Professional English proficiency (written and spoken)
Additional Qualifications/Knowledge is a plus:
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related education;
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) certification and/or Certified Business Analysis; Professional (CBAP) certification; ISTQB Certified Tester (or similar);
- Working knowledge of UML (UseCase, Activity, Sequence...) and BPMN is a plus;
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!